- Joined
- 9 October 2023
- Messages
- 4,830
- Reactions Received
- 4,081
- Location
- southeast asia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,594
- Fandom
- moa & stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I have yet to try it so i can pick sides 💀as the title suggests
i’ll start!! mint choco ice creams is soooo good (my friends say it tastes like toothpaste which i TOTALLY disagree with)
it’s like a beautiful combination of cold from the ice cream and coolness from the mint and sweet bitterness from the choco… yum yum 😋I have yet to try it so i can pick sides 💀
Ooooh, I can't wait to try it out one day!!!it’s like a beautiful combination of cold from the ice cream and coolness from the mint and sweet bitterness from the choco… yum yum 😋
Please dont tell me they are put togetherBananas and Nutella are sensory hell![]()
😬 my mom puts banana and peanut butter together…Please dont tell me they are put together
😬 my mom puts banana and peanut butter together…
YEAH ITS LIKE EXTRA SLIMYTHAT IS A CRIME, AN ILLEGAL CRIME, THAT SOUNDS SO BAD
![]()
EWWWW, NOOOO, WHAT IS YOUR MOM DOING?? 😭😭😭😭😭😭YEAH ITS LIKE EXTRA SLIMY
I ALSO DONT LIKE BACON i think it’s too saltyBacon is nasty
YesPlease dont tell me they are put together
That sounds horrible too! Peanut butter is nasty😬 my mom puts banana and peanut butter together…