Un-stanning My Big 3 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Gutsy move, but also mood. My two ults are Big Bang and 2NE1 and i went with top 4 groups that would add f(x) and 2PM. Not only that, but my ult bias turned out to be pimp :lazypotato:

I feel like lot of older kpop fans are now all facing the same thing cause 2gen groups are dropping like flies. Even early 3gen groups have been disbanding. I guess best would be just move on to younger groups and stan them, but at least for me its quite hard. Although I like some newer groups like Blackpink and Red Velvet, the interest is just not same.
Let out your inner cougar Berry-chan :sakUwu:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Gutsy move, but also mood. My two ults are Big Bang and 2NE1 and i went with top 4 groups that would add f(x) and 2PM. Not only that, but my ult bias turned out to be pimp :lazypotato:

I feel like lot of older kpop fans are now all facing the same thing cause 2gen groups are dropping like flies. Even early 3gen groups have been disbanding. I guess best would be just move on to younger groups and stan them, but at least for me its quite hard. Although I like some newer groups like Blackpink and Red Velvet, the interest is just not same.
It's so weird

I'm liking the music from new Gen more but I just don't connect to groups the way I used to :lazypotato:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel a bit like that with B1A4. I mean they probably won’t be releasing anything group wise again, but when people ask for ults lists I can’t imagine not putting them in :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:pandaannoyed: i only like new girl groups



Yup, it just feels bit different. 2gen is best gen :sanapray:
You need a boy group with sex appeal to get back full time :joysip:
And then you can add girl groups for music to your list :jenniesmug:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You need a boy group with sex appeal to get back full time :joysip:
And then you can add girl groups for music to your list :jenniesmug:
Reverse worked for u huh? :jenniesmug:

Eh i don't just see the appeal with newer boy groups. I haven't gotten into new boygroup ages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Reverse worked for u huh? :jenniesmug:

Eh i don't just see the appeal with newer boy groups. I haven't gotten into new boygroup ages.
I know that's why I'm mostly into GGs these days. But you need that hook, everyone knows Kpop has never been only about music :jenniesmug:
No wonder you don't feel it so much anymore lmao.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh wow, I don’t think I could ever unstan Soshi. Like, I’ve pretty much accepted that they’re probably not gonna have a comeback anytime soon, but I’m still so invested in them. I listen to all of their songs, watch old variety stuff, and I still follow them all individually, especially Taeyeon and Tiffany, since they’re very active as of late.

I get what you mean by moving on though. This is why I now have two ultimate groups. My 2nd Gen ult, SNSD, and 3rd Gen ult, CLC. I realize I’ve come to like them both equally, so I have both of them as my ultimate groups. Since CLC is more active, I am somewhat more invested in them currently, but I also do care about SNSD a lot.

Hopefully you can find a new ultimate group though!~ I reccomend CLC ofc :sanapray:
 

Bom

Joined
25 May 2019
Messages
83
Reactions Received
226
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gutsy move, but also mood. My two ults are Big Bang and 2NE1 and i went with top 4 groups that would add f(x) and 2PM. Not only that, but my ult bias turned out to be pimp :lazypotato:

I feel like lot of older kpop fans are now all facing the same thing cause 2gen groups are dropping like flies. Even early 3gen groups have been disbanding. I guess best would be just move on to younger groups and stan them, but at least for me its quite hard. Although I like some newer groups like Blackpink and Red Velvet, the interest is just not same.
I can relate.

I can't unstan 2NE1 though. Can't bring myself to do it.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can relate.

I can't unstan 2NE1 though. Can't bring myself to do it.
Bit same, I still mention them as my fav GG. Nobody just beats them :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ngl I dropped SNSD for Twice. I still hold SNSD dear in my heart, but they're not my ultimate group any longer. It happened in like 2017 :umjicry:
Lowkey same. I still love SNSD and will always cherish them but ever since Sicagate, it hasn't felt the same, and after Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun's departure, I basically just stan Taeyeon now.
Twice OT9 got me invested in Kpop again when I thought it wouldn't be possible :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I defently understand where you are coming from. It is difficult to mention groups that have been disbanded. For example 2ne1 used to be my no1 gg. No one could beat them but it is still odd to mention them now (though at least the girls talk about reunion's alot and I wouldn't be that surprised if Dara would make it all possible)

And I also understand the feeling of not conecting with newer groups. It's exaclty how I am with bg's. I just can't really get into the newer ones and rather enjoy myself some first and second gen bg's.

I do think that cherry bullet or fromis will be your ults ( or maybe both :sanapray: )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread