Audio Underbeasty's new songs are all bops! (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
the guitar in do more is amazing!!
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Do More and beast are tied for me as my favorite. I can’t choose between them. All of the songs are really good though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael and Willow
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I have them all on repeat. Underbeasty is one of the five groups that I currently stan.
I love them! I was listening to Raven earlier today while I was cleaning around the house.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I love them! I was listening to Raven earlier today while I was cleaning around the house.
I stanned them last Wednesday after being watching their social media to get familiar with the members. Those four singles were the last push towards stanning. I'm still to find a bad song from them; all of them are fantastic.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Violanah
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I stanned them last Wednesday after being watching their social media to get familiar with the members. Those four singles were the last push towards stanning. I'm still to find a bad song from them; all of them are fantastic.
I completely agree. There’s not a song they have that I don’t love. I love Occult Propose, Dark Hope, ANTHRO, YNDR,YNBK, Trust In, Fadeless

I could keep going on lol. They have so many amazing songs.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread