- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I agree.the guitar in do more is amazing!!
I honestly can't choose a favorite right now. I need more listens.my favourite is beast
Okay 👍I honestly can't choose a favorite right now. I need more listens.
I have them all on repeat. Underbeasty is one of the five groups that I currently stan.Do More and beast are tied for me as my favorite. I can’t choose between them. All of the songs are really good though.
I love them! I was listening to Raven earlier today while I was cleaning around the house.I have them all on repeat. Underbeasty is one of the five groups that I currently stan.
I stanned them last Wednesday after being watching their social media to get familiar with the members. Those four singles were the last push towards stanning. I'm still to find a bad song from them; all of them are fantastic.I love them! I was listening to Raven earlier today while I was cleaning around the house.
I completely agree. There’s not a song they have that I don’t love. I love Occult Propose, Dark Hope, ANTHRO, YNDR,YNBK, Trust In, FadelessI stanned them last Wednesday after being watching their social media to get familiar with the members. Those four singles were the last push towards stanning. I'm still to find a bad song from them; all of them are fantastic.