Appreciation Underrated vocals in groups that you stan? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well nowadays, (since I don't have many Teume friends), I always think Junkyu from Treasure has underrated vocals considering that he is in the same group as Bang Yedam and Jeongwoo. But his voice is super unique and beautiful, no one else sings like he does :pepeheart:



 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Jaeyun from TO1! literally my fav main vocalist I stan

 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Well nowadays, (since I don't have many Teume friends), I always think Junkyu from Treasure has underrated vocals considering that he is in the same group as Bang Yedam and Jeongwoo. But his voice is super unique and beautiful, no one else sings like he does :pepeheart:



I really love Junkyu's vocals
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam and Yili
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
no so sure on the line here.
But

Joy
Sunny
Even though both are vocal line Joy get s tone v skill complements and Sunny folks just forget about.

ofc Yeri Irene. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung Yuri, Yoona. i really like Yoonas album.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hmm, I’d say Dojoon from The Rose. Woosung is usually the one to be praised a lot for his voice (which is beautiful) but Dojoon doesn’t seem to get as much recognition that I think he should.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread