Unorthodox Pets (2 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Have you ever thought about getting a pet that is other than the usual pets (e.g., dog, cat, rabbit, fish, bird, etc.)?

If I were to get such a pet it would probably be something like an Iguana.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Do snakes count :susPepe:
Well we're both from North America where a lot of people find the idea of snakes as pets as weird, so... yes, I do think that they would count as unusual pets as per public perception.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i love foxes. its probably not a good idea per se but i love foxes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I want an unorthodox pet so badly, but I feel like I wouldn't be a good owner to them
 
  • Like
Reactions: MYs_daileee

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I want an unorthodox pet so badly, but I feel like I wouldn't be a good owner to them
Snakes are literally one of the easiest pets ever AND they don't require frequent handling. Just saying, though I am biased, lmao.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread