COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Unpopular k-pop opinions (2 Viewers)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
How do you create a female hip hop survival show

but add Hyolyn to the competition?

How do you create a female hip hop survival show, which I thought was for underground/non-idol/lesser known rappers

but add Jimin to the competition?

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I like Where U At by Nu'est W

Until the drop

Reactions Received
KS Coins
1. There isn't anything wrong with being an individual fan. The ~stan them all or nothing~ mentality is stupid. Why should I be forced to stan every single person in a group if they do not appeal to me?

2. Just because you prefer another member's visuals over the actual visual in the group, doesn't make you special. You can praise the visuals of your bias without looking down on the official visual for being "plain and bland".

3. ifans are just as bad as knets when it comes to the comments they make. Stan twitter is an example of that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Groo
Pronouns
she/her
The girl group "Playback" should have had a comeback already. The fact that their company continues to ignore them (and most likely silently disband them) is so frustrating. If they were promoted them properly and let them comeback then they would have been at least moderately successful

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Groo
Pronouns
she/her
aslo this isn't as much as a opinion as much as it is a confession but, i have very real romantic feelings for yeonjun from txt

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi 🌼
I really don't like BTS - Butter. Sure its a matter of taste and lots of ppl like that song.
I guess I'm just a bit disappointed lol I had high expectations and they weren't met. But thats life,right?

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
BTS has become way too mainstream. Their songs have become so generic and autotune heavy that I can barely stand to listen to them. Their older stuff is so much better than what they produce now

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'm not very eloquent or good at organizing my thoughts, but this has been bothering me a bit :jisoosmh: absolutely no hate is directed towards anyone with a differing opinion as it's just as valid as mine. :sanapray:

i don't get the anger over lip synching during music shows ... i would potentially understand feeling slighted at a concert where you paid for a more authentic, live experience, but idols perform excessively on music shows and are overworked. many idol's voices are overused and thus damaged. not to mention that dancing and singing at the same time and sounding "good" is nearly impossible, regardless of how developed your technique is. besides, there are live performances aired after the initial week or two in some instances. i do love live performances, of course, and enjoy hearing live vocals even if they can be strained from activity, but k-pop is not just about the singing, but also the quality of the overall performance. it's not realistic to think that they're superhuman and can do it all at once perfectly.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I still don't like Irene after screaming at and berating her stylist. That stuff was so uncalled for and honestly her apologies still seemed fake

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
kpop stans clearly need more synthpop in their lives. at this point all they do is call every song with synthesizers in it "city pop" where in fact it's a completely different genre, compare every song with synthesizers in it to twice's i can't stop me even if they sound nothing alike and call every song with synthesizers in it "the blinding lights of kpop" or compare it to that dua lipa album where in fact both of them have been inspired by genres that existed before these artists were even born.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
BTS's #1's on Billboard aren't all that impressive once you look at the metrics behind it tbh...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
1. I don't like Jackson Wang's solo work.

2. Most k-pop music is meh right now.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
the whole joke around sunmi's you can't sit with us rap part and the (POINT!) thing is the most annoying thing kpop stans ever did. sure everyone is free to think whatever they want about the rap part, i'm not a fan of it either but at this point you can't go under any sunmi sns post without seeing all these comments and it's annoying as fuck... "the rap doesn't make sense" it's kpop literally nothing makes sense? i can name at least 10 kpop raps which are just as pointless as the lyrics in ycswu but none of the idols behind it were ever dragged for it for over 2 months after the song came out.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
they/them
aespa is one of my ult groups but i really don't like savage; it was a disappointing title track. iconic or yeppi yeppi would've made a better title track for their first EP
edit: p.s. next level should've gotten all those wins

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Luamel's music is like... stargazing music :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread