Unpopular opinions 😌 (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
1) Both Minnie and Yuqi have better vocals then Miyeon

2) I’m so sick of Army and Blinks mentioning their favs pave the way- like hello wonder girls, BigBang, snsd mean nothing??? The crawled so your favs could run.

3) Tik tok kpop is more dramatic then Twitter. Like they are way to much (BTW follow me)
305EFBC8-9278-41D8-81D9-4E0793B7C9F3.jpeg

4) I think Bighit is forging or playing up TXT popularity :joshmeh:. Seriously I have not seen more then three people talk about them.

5) majority of groups debuting today have “Jack of all trade” members (Loona, Itzy). Because no member would stand out with other idols Vocals, Rapping,etc. . Eventually I’ll get bored of them

6) 4 gen fans are to soft now. Everything triggers them and honestly it’s annoying.

Well that’s it for now~
 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
how does no one talk about TXT they trend all the time :wimwim:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
2) I’m so sick of Army and Blinks mentioning their favs pave the way- like hello wonder girls, BigBang, snsd mean nothing??? The crawled so your favs could run.
Honestly I kind of disagree with this, I mean.... I agree that Big Bang, SNSD, H.O.T, BoA etc did also pave the way... But that doesn't mean BP and BTS haven't done the same and that their fans should not be allowed to talk about it.

It kind of reminds me of "All lives matter" if I am honest (ofc a lot less serious and without the racism) because saying BTS paved the way doesn't inherently mean they are the only ones who did it. Just you know... replying but Big Bang etc did it as well to somebody saying BTS paved the way, is like saying all lives matter. (But once again, a lot less serious)

Yes, others did it too, but how does that make BTS's contribution any less and worthy to be talked about by their fans!

And I know there are a LOOOOT of BTS and BP fans who will make it as if they are the only ones who ever did anything, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to talk about their faves achievements!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie and nyaajooe
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Number 2 makes no sense considering Big Bang and wonder girls and any other kpop artist prior to blackpink and bts, were absolute flops when they tried venturing out into the western market. If anything they made going out into the west more scary then it was before. Blackpink and bts are the ones who opened the doors for girl groups and boy groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nyaajooe

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
2) I’m so sick of Army and Blinks mentioning their favs pave the way- like hello wonder girls, BigBang, snsd mean nothing??? The crawled so your favs could run.
the whole paved the way term annoys me a lot, maybe it's good that wonder girls are left out of this conversation because i'd rather not remind myself of the absolute disaster which was jyp. ent trying to promote them in the us :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly I kind of disagree with this, I mean.... I agree that Big Bang, SNSD, H.O.T, BoA etc did also pave the way... But that doesn't mean BP and BTS haven't done the same and that their fans should not be allowed to talk about it.

It kind of reminds me of "All lives matter" if I am honest (ofc a lot less serious and without the racism) because saying BTS paved the way doesn't inherently mean they are the only ones who did it. Just you know... replying but Big Bang etc did it as well to somebody saying BTS paved the way, is like saying all lives matter. (But once again, a lot less serious)

Yes, others did it too, but how does that make BTS's contribution any less and worthy to be talked about by their fans!

And I know there are a LOOOOT of BTS and BP fans who will make it as if they are the only ones who ever did anything, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to talk about their faves achievements!
Im speaking towards your last paragraph. I’ve seen soooo many tweet, tiktoks, posts about only bts and blackpink were the ones who paved the way. Like those who came before them aren’t even relevant. That’s bs and it kinda annoys me.
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
this isn't march of 2019 anymore
The this is that txt doesn’t come up in regular convo of kpop. The only other thing I’ve heard is that people are casual listeners and they’re the same company from bts. They need to venture out from the name bts and become their own.
 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
The this is that txt doesn’t come up in regular convo of kpop. The only other thing I’ve heard is that people are casual listeners and they’re the same company from bts. They need to venture out from the name bts and become their own.
this isn't true at all? they've developed their own fanbase and honestly most of the MOAs i know aren't even army
they do come up in regular convos in kpop maybe it's just your friends that don't stan them

they've already ventured out from bts's name, their concept is completely different to bts and their fanbase continues to grow with each cb with the steady increase in sales to prove it
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: nyaajooe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread