Unpopular Opinions (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Say either a K-pop unpopular opinion or an unpopular opinion in everyday life or both. And don't get mad if you are in your feelings about what someone says :sanapray:

Every comeback I hear I listen to at least 3 times to develop an informed opinion on. I can listen to D4 or Black Mamba and I still do not like either.. :hyungwontea: .. but then again Black Mamba sounds like a BP song to me, so...

If you choose to get married and have kids, I believe that one's career should be secondary and family should be the primary focus.

People will hate this one, but whatever: While psychoanalysis is often disliked by many people, I will say that I think many, if not most, of the issues people face in adulthood can be tracked to early childhood. Drug Use, Infidelity, Abuse, impulsiveness, promiscuity... Is often explainable by parenting or lack thereof.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if this is unpopular but if someone doesn't like me, I'd rather hear it directly from them instead of being strung along.

Also another thing, it shouldn't be an expectation to want to have kids.

Oh also, it shouldn't be assumed that everyone is straight.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,847
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree. There are def some people who should not be having kids.


I disagree.. lol
you disagree that it should not be assumed that all people are straight?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,847
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Jeggings aren't really that bad. In fact, I love to wear them.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree. There are def some people who should not be having kids.
Considering how poor the foster care system is, and the cases of abuse, neglect, feral children etc that child protective services have to get invloved with
I disagree.. lol
By this, I meant that sexuality in general shouldn't be assumed. Being straight, being gay, somewhere in between. It's quite uncomfortable being asked "do you have a boyfriend yet?" and having to be like "no" and then assumed you're single. I just mean let the child tell you when they're ready.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
By this, I meant that sexuality in general shouldn't be assumed. Being straight, being gay, somewhere in between. It's quite uncomfortable being asked "do you have a boyfriend yet?" and having to be like "no" and then assumed you're single. I just mean let the child tell you when they're ready.
No, I understood what you meant. My point was that most people are straight. But people who you barely know asking about your dating history is a bit strange. I have been asked the question and usually just say no as a response since those I know well know that I am gay.. what's more irritating is someone thinking they know my sexuality better than I do. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
No, I understood what you meant. My point was that most people are straight. But people who you barely know asking about your dating history is a bit strange. I have been asked the question and usually just say no as a response since those I know well know that I am gay.. what's more irritating is someone thinking they know my sexuality better than I do. lol
Yes, I do agree that strangers asking about dating history is weird, or even family members you barely know. I've had people try to argue with me saying that being gay is a phase and I'm really straight. Like I think I know myself better anyone else??? Nothing against anyone's sexuality, just think it should be accepted and not assumed
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Social media is the most bittersweet thing to happen to our society
So true. Its getting to the point where I don't even want to see a YT comment section anymore.
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
•You shouldn’t speak or give your opinion on more serious foreign topics (like historical problems) without research and a proper understanding of the situation and not just pull an opinion out of your a$$ based on the little probably biased information you have
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
you disagree that it should not be assumed that all people are straight?
Correct. I feel like more often people would be more upset that others are implying they need to be in a relationship for their life to have meaning. And me saying I disagree is not trying to diminish someone's feelings, just to say that if someone asks me if I'm dating a girl that I wouldn't be upset that they assumed I'm straight... but then again most people [given stereotypes] would assume that I am straight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Kids and marriage are both glamourised in a way that sets people up for failure as it gives the perception of things being bliss when the reality is that they are two of the hardest things you could do in your life and should think carefully about them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
So true. Its getting to the point where I don't even want to see a YT comment section anymore.
It’s given us a lot of benefits and things to be thankful for heck, we wouldn’t be here having this discussion without it but it’s also done a lot of damage to society and raised a generation of children in a way never seen before. Social media can be so manipulative and has changed how humans look at a variety of different affairs in the world, both negatively and positively
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
•You shouldn’t speak or give your opinion on more serious foreign topics (like historical problems) without research and a proper understanding of the situation and not just pull an opinion out of your a$$ based on the little probably biased information you have
Didn't know this was unpopular. lol.. But true. I try not to speak on issues going on in other countries. Because I see people often getting pompous about their views which never is good in relation to other countries... and then other times getting offended on issues going on in other countries/cultures when the country/culture might not even place that much of an emphasis on it. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Didn't know this was unpopular. lol.. But true. I try not to speak on issues going on in other countries. Because I see people often getting pompous about their views which never is good in relation to other countries... and then other times getting offended on issues going on in other countries/cultures when the country/culture might not even place that much of an emphasis on it. lol
I guess you could label it “unpopular” as not enough people keep their uneducated noses out of foreign problems and go on to degrade the actual people of that country’s opinions because they don’t understand the circumstances and compare them to their nation’s own…
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
let's see :catsip:
unpopular kpop opinions:
  • it's okay to be great in just one performance field and we should stop expecting every idol to be an all-rounder whatever that means because most of those you call like that are just jack of all trades master of none. for example you wouldn't expect adele to start rapping in a middle of a track.
  • things like bubble where you get personal text messages from idols are weird as f*ck. idols and fans need some boundaries especially with the scandals caused by that app. if you're paying for a literal stranger to text you and get surprised they have better things to do in life than texting other strangers then that's on you
unpopular non-musical opinion:
  • blockbusterism is a disease. it's absurd how a comic book movie can have 16 screenings a day, with less than an hour between each and then a movie that is critically acclaimed but doesn't have the marvel or DC logo or just is not a part of a big cinematic universe gets two or three screenings despite coming out at the same time. sure it could be to cater to what the audiences want but how are the audiences supposed to express their desire to see other movies if their only choice is the batman 3d, the batman with polish dubbing and the batman with subtitles? and then the only screening of award winning movie belfast is at 2pm on a weekday?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread