Unstan The light (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to but then I got into planting and I need to keep all my curtains open so my plants don't die. I still like darkness but I have grown to appreciate light a lot.
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
I used to but then I got into planting and I need to keep all my curtains open so my plants don't die. I still like darkness but I have grown to appreciate light a lot.
That's too bad
:llama_ramen:

The light is a terrible place

I'll pray for you
:sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the light is for losers :queen:
unstan the light
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread