- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I AGREE... THEY CAN OBVIOUSLY DO MOREfirst of all thank you.
second of all, I´m gonna say it. why do they have to have this "cute girls" concept again? is this like a cultural thing or something? what are they wearing seriously :D.
it is generally the same reason why I don´t like Korean girl groups. I hardly find any proper difference. but I hope my opinion does not come as bashing. they obviously know what they are doing, they are gorgeous, their voices are good, I just think they could do more ?
we need to be managers :DI AGREE... THEY CAN OBVIOUSLY DO MORE
I would change their concept but not their songswe need to be managers :D