MV Up Up Girls (2) - Gurasu no Seishun (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
first of all thank you.

second of all, I´m gonna say it. why do they have to have this "cute girls" concept again? is this like a cultural thing or something? what are they wearing seriously :D.
it is generally the same reason why I don´t like Korean girl groups. I hardly find any proper difference. but I hope my opinion does not come as bashing. they obviously know what they are doing, they are gorgeous, their voices are good, I just think they could do more ?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
first of all thank you.

second of all, I´m gonna say it. why do they have to have this "cute girls" concept again? is this like a cultural thing or something? what are they wearing seriously :D.
it is generally the same reason why I don´t like Korean girl groups. I hardly find any proper difference. but I hope my opinion does not come as bashing. they obviously know what they are doing, they are gorgeous, their voices are good, I just think they could do more ?
I AGREE... THEY CAN OBVIOUSLY DO MORE
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread