News Upcoming “Dehumanizing” Survival Show For Girl Groups Hit With Major Backlash (3 Viewers)

Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i need AI to go the fuck away from creative industries asap. using it to judge real human beings who spent a good part of their lives training to be performers is absolutely vile and so is claiming they "lost their shine" like it's better to say that whoever came up with this shit lost their mind if they ever had one to begin with. i'm so sorry to all the girls taking part in this...
 
  • Like
Reactions: anyu and lexus

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,203
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
As it should be. I'm not saying AI has no uses, but for determining the artistic value of something, it is absolute garbage at that task.

Also, "lost their shine"??? WTF, WOOAH had their best year yet last year, their sales are steady, Blush and Pom Pom Pom were their highest charting songs to date. Lightsum's Pose was well received. Purple Kiss's sales are also steady, and BBB and On My Bike charted decently and they've been on a tour that's doing well from what I can tell. I don't know that much about the other artists, but it seems like their issues have more to do with their companies not giving them consistent releases than them actually doing poorly when they do release music (which is also Lightsum's issue, Cube is so hit or miss).

I kind of hate this attitude that some people have that either you are slaying the charts, doing IU level of charts and sales, or you're flopping. There's a LOT of room in the middle there, especially with how international groups are these days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: anyu
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
As it should be. I'm not saying AI has no uses, but for determining the artistic value of something, it is absolute garbage at that task.

Also, "lost their shine"??? WTF, WOOAH had their best year yet last year, their sales are steady, Blush and Pom Pom Pom were their highest charting songs to date. Lightsum's Pose was well received. Purple Kiss's sales are also steady, and BBB and On My Bike charted decently and they've been on a tour that's doing well from what I can tell. I don't know that much about the other artists, but it seems like their issues have more to do with their companies not giving them consistent releases than them actually doing poorly when they do release music (which is also Lightsum's issue, Cube is so hit or miss).

I kind of hate this attitude that some people have that either you are slaying the charts, doing IU level of charts and sales, or you're flopping. There's a LOT of room in the middle there, especially with how international groups are these days.
I think ppl(by ppl i mean semi-fans and agencies) want at least StayC numbers. so solid B+ area. This was the death of Weeekly
With such a top heavy industry They have to find a niche.
Dreamnote has been surviving in sea which is crazy, and as you say their numbers are not even a blip in Korea.
Its hard for us to know the revenue model for c and d tier groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen
Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
im biased bc im such a huge csr fan but saying they lost their shine is moronic they're literally shining bright... LITERALLY.

all jokes aside, they are seriously an amazing group and claiming them to have lost their shine is just plain wrong. they get more popular with every comeback and they clearly are all working hard and care a lot about their work. these shitty producers need to get a soul already (no pun intended w the ai producer)
a2z entertainment fuck u !!! csr fighting!!
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I kept reading stuff about this and wanted to post about it but couldn't think of a way that wouldn't get me more warnings. :pandamad: Having real talented being judged by any kind of AI is absolute bull shit. :pandangry:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
after thinking about this for a while I'm not actually sure, at first I felt the same as most other users here... but then I remembered how biased and unfair human judges often are :nekosweat:
True, but is a nameless, blameless, emotionless computer better?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,805
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
True, but is a nameless, blameless, emotionless computer better?
I don't know, but if it was not manipulated by the producers and tried to objectivly rate the performances, it could be possible. I don't think AI is at that level yet, so probably not. But we will see how it goes by watching this show
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
:sanathink:
I don't know, but if it was not manipulated by the producers and tried to objectivly rate the performances, it could be possible. I don't think AI is at that level yet, so probably not. But we will see how it goes by watching this show
I tried watching My Teenage Girl and couldn't get into it. I think its better to not even give the AI a chance. Only humans should judge humans. As flawed as we are we are at least capable of judging with heart and emotion. You can't boil talent down to an algorithm.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,805
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
:sanathink:
I tried watching My Teenage Girl and couldn't get into it. I think its better to not even give the AI a chance. Only humans should judge humans. As flawed as we are we are at least capable of judging with heart and emotion. You can't boil talent down to an algorithm.
I don't know what that is, but its okay, if everyone thinks like you, no one will watch it and those shows will go away, but I think people will be too curious :llama_blush:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I don't know what that is, but its okay, if everyone thinks like you, no one will watch it and those shows will go away, but I think people will be too curious :llama_blush:
Algorithm is simply a math problem that consistently creates a certain result. :itsokay: I guess you won't do my Calculus home work. :ono:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread