- Joined
- 18 September 2025
- Messages
- 33
- Reactions Received
- 22
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 319
- Fandom
- insomnia
Hello everyone!!!
I have a fictional Nintendo character group that I made up since a few weeks ago and would like to ask if Chill Zone is the right thread to post about it and whether the community will accept it.
Here are the list of plans that will be laid out in the future aside from my line distribution analysis:
Make line distributions + part assignment per song of my all-Nintendo group (starting with Dreamcatcher)
Example:
Chorus 1:
Sobble/Yoohyeon
Scorbunny/Siyeon
Verse 2 Rap:
Bowser Jr./Dami
Would like to hear any suggestions on how often I would post my lyrics and line distributions, just to avoid spamming:
Example:
Fanmade group song 1 -----> Wait for 6 hours ----------> Fanmade group song 2
Here are the 7 members I gathered: (feel free to suggest whether I should post the same members list for every new post, in case some people are new here)
Scorbunny from Pokemon - Main vocalist (Same voice and role as STAYC Sieun)
Sobble from Pokemon - Sub vocalist (Same voice as ITZY Lia)
Grookey from Pokemon - Sub vocalist (Same voice as TripleS Shion)
Dreepy from Pokemon - Sub vocalist (Same voice as debut era or cute voice TWICE Sana)
Lemmy Koopa from Super Mario - Sub vocalist (Same voice as Dreamcatcher JiU)
Larry Koopa from Super Mario - Sub vocalist (Same voice as Dreamcatcher SuA)
Bowser Jr. from Super Mario - Main rapper/Sub vocalist (Same voice as IVE Wonyoung)
Feel free to share your thoughts about this group!
I have a fictional Nintendo character group that I made up since a few weeks ago and would like to ask if Chill Zone is the right thread to post about it and whether the community will accept it.
Here are the list of plans that will be laid out in the future aside from my line distribution analysis:
Make line distributions + part assignment per song of my all-Nintendo group (starting with Dreamcatcher)
Example:
Chorus 1:
Sobble/Yoohyeon
Scorbunny/Siyeon
Verse 2 Rap:
Bowser Jr./Dami
Would like to hear any suggestions on how often I would post my lyrics and line distributions, just to avoid spamming:
Example:
Fanmade group song 1 -----> Wait for 6 hours ----------> Fanmade group song 2
Here are the 7 members I gathered: (feel free to suggest whether I should post the same members list for every new post, in case some people are new here)
Scorbunny from Pokemon - Main vocalist (Same voice and role as STAYC Sieun)
Sobble from Pokemon - Sub vocalist (Same voice as ITZY Lia)
Grookey from Pokemon - Sub vocalist (Same voice as TripleS Shion)
Dreepy from Pokemon - Sub vocalist (Same voice as debut era or cute voice TWICE Sana)
Lemmy Koopa from Super Mario - Sub vocalist (Same voice as Dreamcatcher JiU)
Larry Koopa from Super Mario - Sub vocalist (Same voice as Dreamcatcher SuA)
Bowser Jr. from Super Mario - Main rapper/Sub vocalist (Same voice as IVE Wonyoung)
Feel free to share your thoughts about this group!