News (Update) Han Seo Hee's lawyer opens up about YG threatening Seo Hee and "drug policy" in YG (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Japan also has extremely harsh drug laws so I’m not sure about YGE sending tests there. Only way to do that is through the yakuza, which they don’t want to be associated with. But at this point, I’m not surprised anymore.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Honestly the fact that YG's brother got a confidence vote from the shareholders even after the whole BS scandal shows to me that everyone involved is pretty shady. idk I might be wrong but that's what it looks like to me
When BS was more talked about there was a map I saw that said who was linked into the corruption that someone made and in the middle of the map was none other than YG Entertainment.

At the time I didn't think a lot of it since there wasn't really anything to think about but with everything else saying it wouldn't be difficult to put you at a disadvantage would be really sketchy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread