Update on my package (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s now 4 states away instead of one :dubueh:
Idk maybe they're going very roundabout to where I live but it’s looking a bit concerning right now. We’ll see I guess.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What the hell?? That's a bit concerning. If the situation doesn't improve at the end of the week, I would definitely make that call. :sanapray:
Yeah I will if it doesn’t change direction or arrive to me by then, I’m in the part of the US where 4 states isn’t a lot distance wise so it is still possible that it’s just going to me in a roundabout fashion, but I still don’t like it :coronawimwim:
 

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
Yeah I will if it doesn’t change direction or arrive to me by then, I’m in the part of the US where 4 states isn’t a lot distance wise so it is still possible that it’s just going to me in a roundabout fashion, but I still don’t like it :coronawimwim:
Yeah I get that you don't like that. Would've been better if it just went straight to you. And for you that's probably not a big distance but me living in a small country would consider that huge distance :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
What the heck?? I'm sorry you still didn't receive it. Was it domestic or international?
It seems like someone's really screwing with you. I'd be so pissed as you probably were / are. That's some BS.
Hopefully, there will be no more problems and you get it ASAP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What the heck?? I'm sorry you still didn't receive it. Was it domestic or international?
It seems like someone's really screwing with you. I'd be so pissed as you probably were / are. That's some BS.
Domestic, I did wait a long time for them to ship it too which sucked, but I did pre order so I can’t expect anything else given that. The shipping situation is just strange though
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Nezumi
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Domestic, I did wait a long time for them to ship it too which sucked, but I did pre order so I can’t expect anything else given that. The shipping situation is just strange though
That's insane. I understand they have a lot of deliveries on a daily basis, but that Still is no excuse for them to screw up or delay a customer's order for that long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow, that's crazy! I really hope they get it sorted or you file a complaint! Okay, maybe the latter is a bit drastic, but this smells like major BS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread