Update On Samuel (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
These photos are just heartbreaking. I hope Samuel and his family will be able to find closure someday. Hopefully they will figure out who the perpetrator(s) is.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so heartbreaking:/
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
he deleted the post. im assuming bc people got upset he took a photo with a casket. you would assume people would just accept that this is his way of coping but ig not :/

He changed his dp tho
Screenshot_20190730-144436_Instagram.jpg
Maybe the opinion of taking photos at funerals differs by culture, but I'll be honest I was surprised he uploaded photos of him posing by the casket. A lot of people find these types of pics very distasteful and even disrespectful. Even if he was okay with the picture he probably shouldn't have publicly uploaded it. Either way I hope he can find strength to heal and move forward.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe the opinion of taking photos at funerals differs by culture, but I'll be honest I was surprised he uploaded photos of him posing by the casket. A lot of people find these types of pics very distasteful and even disrespectful. Even if he was okay with the picture he probably shouldn't have publicly uploaded it. Either way I hope he can find strength to heal and move forward.
it threw me off too but imo it's not really up to others to decide whether its disrespectful. samuel was his son and its not like he was doing anything disrespectful next to his casket. he was just standing there crying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread