- Joined
- 10 October 2023
- Messages
- 5,709
- Reactions Received
- 5,732
- Location
- 💚
- Website
- emoboydreams.straw.page
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,820
- Fandom
- kuro !ミ☆
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Any (he/him pref)
- Ship
...earlier i made this thread...
kpopsource.com
i feel it
the agony at the back of my throat
THE PAIN
THE FEELING OF DISGUST EVERY TIME I SWALLOW
YUCK
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY SIBLINGS.
it's a zombie apocalypse and i'm the only one left... - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
... all my family are sick. NOT WEARING MASKS AND COUGHING i know i'm next. i'm documenting this time....3:03pm on saturday, january 11th.....huff pufff......I'm next...they're coming after me :runrunrun: pray for me - xiao (last healthy 01/11/25)
kpopsource.com
the agony at the back of my throat
THE PAIN
THE FEELING OF DISGUST EVERY TIME I SWALLOW
YUCK
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY SIBLINGS.