Fanart Updated Art Thread! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
wow!

that expresses everything I´ve wanted to say :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i love it!!

that first one :dubuthink: is that jinyoung from he is psychometric :seokeyes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you!! And it’s Baro actually, haha. But to be fair it really doesn’t look like him. :wimwim:
C9EA6D59-2626-4401-8341-88F5CA934E00.jpeg
all these idols doing the same poses smh

you did well! i think you just need to tuck in his nose a bit more and you'll have him! like if that makes sense :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
all these idols doing the same poses smh

you did well! i think you just need to tuck in his nose a bit more and you'll have him! like if that makes sense :haylul:
Loool! And thank you! Yeah tbh it wasn’t the best but I haven’t made many things on Procreate yet so I kinda attached whatever. I only spent around 15/20 minutes on that sketch. :reallysadcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Loool! And thank you! Yeah tbh it wasn’t the best but I haven’t made many things on Procreate yet so I kinda attached whatever. I only spent around 15/20 minutes on that sketch. :reallysadcat:
15/20 AND U DID THAT WOW
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread