- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I have been trying out Procreate, so here is some recent stuff.
Thank you!! And it’s Baro actually, haha. But to be fair it really doesn’t look like him.i love it!!
that first oneis that jinyoung from he is psychometric
![]()
all these idols doing the same poses smhThank you!! And it’s Baro actually, haha. But to be fair it really doesn’t look like him.![]()
Loool! And thank you! Yeah tbh it wasn’t the best but I haven’t made many things on Procreate yet so I kinda attached whatever. I only spent around 15/20 minutes on that sketch.all these idols doing the same poses smh
you did well! i think you just need to tuck in his nose a bit more and you'll have him! like if that makes sense![]()
15/20 AND U DID THAT WOWLoool! And thank you! Yeah tbh it wasn’t the best but I haven’t made many things on Procreate yet so I kinda attached whatever. I only spent around 15/20 minutes on that sketch.![]()