- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Update: I.O.I Reported To Be Preparing For 6-Month Reunion + Source Responds | Soompi
Updated April 30 KST: A source of I.O.I has responded to reports of a reunion. Regarding the reports made earlier in the morning, a source commented, "It
Quick summary:
- Six-month reunion in second half of this year
- I.O.I will be attending KCON USA in August
- Planning a new album in September
- Concert at the end of the year
- Somi will not be participating due to her upcoming solo debut
- Report said the strong bond between the I.O.I members made this possible
Update: MNH Entertainment and CJ ENM confirm there have been discussions regarding the reunion of I.O.I but nothing has been confirmed
Last edited: