- Joined
- 18 September 2025
- Messages
- 33
- Reactions Received
- 22
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 319
- Fandom
- insomnia
Hello everyone!!! Here's an update about me and my current character lineup!
I use these cartoon characters to assign parts in K-POP songs, along with line distributions, starting with ITZY's Rock & Roll!!!
Here are the 9 characters in the same K-POP group I made!
Scorbunny from Pokemon
Sobble from Pokemon
Grookey from Pokemon
Lemmy Koopa from Super Mario
Larry Koopa from Super Mario
Bowser Jr. from Super Mario
Cub from Happy Tree Friends (this character has star power, sadly he came from a violent show)
Gligar from Pokemon
Yoshi Kid from Paper Mario Thousand Year Door
Feel free to comment and freely express your thoughts about my lineup!!
I use these cartoon characters to assign parts in K-POP songs, along with line distributions, starting with ITZY's Rock & Roll!!!
Here are the 9 characters in the same K-POP group I made!
Scorbunny from Pokemon
Sobble from Pokemon
Grookey from Pokemon
Lemmy Koopa from Super Mario
Larry Koopa from Super Mario
Bowser Jr. from Super Mario
Cub from Happy Tree Friends (this character has star power, sadly he came from a violent show)
Gligar from Pokemon
Yoshi Kid from Paper Mario Thousand Year Door
Feel free to comment and freely express your thoughts about my lineup!!