Solo πŸŒΈπŸ‰πŸŒΈ[UPDATED] OFFICIAL PARK BOM THREAD!! πŸ‰πŸŒΈπŸ‰ (3 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Well, it's kinda weird to change names but if I'm not mistaken, the actual name isn't official...
Yeah the name isn't official but BJs have been using it for a long time, the i-fans at least.

This is not your regular lightstick, this is a lightstiquΓ©...
This is what she deserves!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Arab_bombshells dropped a hint



I wonder what it is. It can't possibly be the comeback date. March 6 is too soon I guess?
Oh my! It can't be that soon, can it?? Probably they're talking about the fandom name or something...
 
  • Like
Reactions: emptycup and Rukia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread