- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Mine used to be cider but lately i've been hooked on pink gin and lemonade man, HOOKED.
I like pina coladas but that and white wine is about it
Sounds like an easy-to-drink combination.Mine used to be cider but lately i've been hooked on pink gin and lemonade man, HOOKED.
I always feel like i'm tryna be in a vampire movie when I drink red wine LOLSounds like an easy-to-drink combination.
I like red wine: Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec.
Pina coladas are nice but they feel so heavy in my stomach. And I don't know why. I mean, after eating a pina colada-flavored jelly bean (those are so good) I feel full.I like pina coladas but that and white wine is about it
I had to google but i'm glad I did, they look so pretty!Seagrams Escapes
It's a similar feeling to me, so I don't drink them as much as I'd like. (Not that I drink alcohol that much anywaysPina coladas are nice but they feel so heavy in my stomach. And I don't know why. I mean, after eating a pina colada-flavored jelly bean (those are so good) I feel full.
A classic Margarita.
I've seen a few people drink vodka with orange juice but I don't get it, is it like an actual thing?I like vodka with orange juice or lemonade![]()
I can't drink those yet, all of them are too strong I just can't breathe when I have a sip ;-;I just like the good ol' scotch whisky with ice lol. Or a single malt but those are expensive so don't have them as often.
Rose cider? What brand?Good punch is always nice, it's probably my favorite.
Ciders are good too. Best so far has been Rose Cider for me.