URGENT NEED HELP ASAP (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
sooooo IF YOU SEND THE WRONG MESSAGE TO SOMOENE THROUGH TEXT
AND THEN QUICKLY UNSEND IT BEFORE THEY CAN SEE YOU SENT IT
DOES IT ACTUALLY DELETE IT FROM THEIR VIEW ANDN DOES IT SAY THAT SOMETHING WAS DELETED


PLEASE HELP ME​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
sooooo IF YOU SEND THE WRONG MESSAGE TO SOMOENE THROUGH TEXT
AND THEN QUICKLY UNSEND IT BEFORE THEY CAN SEE YOU SENT IT
DOES IT ACTUALLY DELETE IT FROM THEIR VIEW ANDN DOES IT SAY THAT SOMETHING WAS DELETED


PLEASE HELP ME​
depends on time since being sent and what you used to text

for 30 min or less for iMessage it is permanently deleted but notif might still show up on control center, and same for most other apps for iphone might still show up notif on lock screen and all but no message or indication that message is deleted when clicked
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
depends on time since being sent and what you used to text

for 30 min or less for iMessage it is permanently deleted but notif might still show up on control center, and same for most other apps for iphone might still show up notif on lock screen and all but no message or indication that message is deleted when clicked
ok ok I think I sent it form my laptop but unsent it from my phone.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
on iphone, unsend works if they also have an iphone running the latest ios
if they have an android phone, you're out of luck i'm affraid
She has an iphone too and I think it's newer than mine so fingers crossed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
ok ok I think I sent it form my laptop but unsent it from my phone.
I don't know how it works if they were on their laptop while you sent it but didn't see it before you unsent, I have a pc:pepeslippy:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't know how it works if they were on their laptop while you sent it but didn't see it before you unsent, I have a pc:pepeslippy:
SHIT it wasn't even bad what I sent but it was about her and I coudl see it being read wrong.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
SHIT it wasn't even bad what I sent but it was about her and I coudl see it being read wrong.
since the "ghost notif" happens on the lock screen, if she was on a device with imessage but not on imessage when the message was sent, it's the best bet she won't even see a ghost notif :nekoshy:

hopefully

if it's read wrong, you could try to explain maybe:pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
since the "ghost notif" happens on the lock screen, if she was on a device with imessage but not on imessage when the message was sent, it's the best bet she won't even see a ghost notif :nekoshy:

hopefully

if it's read wrong, you could try to explain maybe:pepeslippy:
I hope so because it was more me being frustrated with my position right now and confused about how she finished something with how much she's been working.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Did you accidentally send someone your social security number
No. I was shocked she finished something fast when she works a lot but the wording made it sound like I was pissed and I wasn't I was frustrated with ME not being fast not at her for being fast
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've sent the wrong text via skype and even lost a friend because of it..
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
No. I was shocked she finished something fast when she works a lot but the wording made it sound like I was pissed and I wasn't I was frustrated with ME not being fast not at her for being fast
If you know she is the type of person who usually checks messages immediately, you could send another one with a better explanation so the point comes across what you've originally, clearly intended with no misunderstanding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread