News US iKonics Trend #JusticeFor131 for B.I (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's hard to take iKONICS seriously when they're the fandom that defended numerous scandals ranging from bullying to disrespect to even criminal behavior.
Honestly. I don't see why everyone has this godly forgiving attitude when it comes to Ikon but female idols get cancelled on the daily for not looking at oppar the right way. I'm done with ifans 😭😭
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's pretty much a big deal for everyone. It's just most biased people want to act like it's not a big deal for oppa's sake. They think they're being cool by brushing off drugs but the older you get, the better you understand the gravity of drugs and the consequences of taking them.
Exactly. If I hear "it's just marijuana" one more time I'm going to snap and end it all😭😭
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread