User of the Month: #April (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

banner by @Yili

It’s time to announce the April User of the Month, but first we’d like to direct your attention to an interview with March’s User of the Month, @badcrookshanks ->
1. How did it feel to be selected as the User of the Month? Did you ever anticipate it?
Not really tbh, I'm always last for this kind of things, so it was really nice to see my name in the thread :maheart:

2. You’ve been a part of KS for almost a year now, do you have a favorite memory that you made here on the forums?
There's no one specific moment or memory, I'm just glad I got to befriend so many people through the forum or stay in touch with people I met somewhere else. So I guess, collective memories

And wow has it really been almost a year, why is the time passing so fast


3. Besides Kpop are there any other hobbies or other interests that you have?
As for music, aside from kpop, I like indie/rock and thai pop, but outside of music overall, I'm into politics for years, it even influenced my bachelor's and master's studies. I like cooking and traveling, can't wait to travel abroad again. Oh and I also like watching tv series


4. A bit of a silly question but, if you had to create a warning label for yourself, what would it say?
WARNING: This person may bore you to death

no jk maybe something like BEWARE OF THE MOOD SWINGS would be more appropriate


5. What song do you think represents you best? (This can be any genre)

Now it is time to officially announce the next user of the month!
:pepesmug:

Congratulations to @dimpledsoobin !!:bigcatclap::bigcatclap:

You’ve been part of KS for quite some time now, you’re active and according to others make some entertaining threads. Which means you are our user of the month
Congratulations!

:pandahappy:
@Events Users
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Why wasn’t I interviewed when I became user of the month? I am wondering
i suggested the idea a couple months ago, but this is the first time it was implemented. i guess they needed some time to figure out what to ask and how to best approach it but i think it would be fun if they keep it going :turtlehat:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i suggested the idea a couple months ago, but this is the first time it was implemented. i guess they needed some time to figure out what to ask and how to best approach it but i think it would be fun if they keep it going :turtlehat:
We plan to make it a permanent part of uotm :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Soogi
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
We just started implementing it :sanapray:
i suggested the idea a couple months ago, but this is the first time it was implemented. i guess they needed some time to figure out what to ask and how to best approach it but i think it would be fun if they keep it going :turtlehat:
Ask me questions :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread