COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

User of the Month: #JANUARY (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
img_v2_c9d5357f-1eec-4e61-8c61-9b3245a9a7dh.png

banner by @eclipsoul

Before we move on to our next user of the month, here is an interview with @Naru

1. How did it feel to be selected as the User of the Month? Did you ever expect you would be given the title? Being selected was amazing!! It was great knowing that I was being acknowledged for being a great user of the forum that has become a big part of my life. I never thought I'd be selected because I've been here for two years and had never got it :taeilsob:
  2. How did you come to join KS? Is this your first Kpop forum? I was actually researching something about kpop (internet surfing as usual lol) and I came across a link to a thread on this forum and had to login to do something and that's how it all started. This is my first and last time joining a kpop forum bc I don't think I could find a better one​
  3. How do you think other users here would describe you? Does it match up with how you are irl? I think the users would describe me as a funny outgoing but serious person and this is totally me irl.​
  4. Could you tell us something that most people here don’t know about you? I'm writing my own book :jenniesmug:
  5. Do you have any other interests outside of Kpop? I like diamond paintings, pop, some r&b, singing, and dancing​
thank you for the interview :)​

And now for our January User Of The Month!

@Jewel

You're well known and easily recognisable on forum, as well as a friendly face to all :) You were a clear contender for UOTM and we're proud to give thisaward to you :kittylove: Congats on being our first UOTM of 2023 :) Happy New Year <3

@Events Users

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If you would like to vote for February's UOTM, you can do that here. :)

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
img_v2_c9d5357f-1eec-4e61-8c61-9b3245a9a7dh.png

banner by @eclipsoul

Before we move on to our next user of the month, here is an interview with @Naru

1. How did it feel to be selected as the User of the Month? Did you ever expect you would be given the title? Being selected was amazing!! It was great knowing that I was being acknowledged for being a great user of the forum that has become a big part of my life. I never thought I'd be selected because I've been here for two years and had never got it :taeilsob:
  2. How did you come to join KS? Is this your first Kpop forum? I was actually researching something about kpop (internet surfing as usual lol) and I came across a link to a thread on this forum and had to login to do something and that's how it all started. This is my first and last time joining a kpop forum bc I don't think I could find a better one​
  3. How do you think other users here would describe you? Does it match up with how you are irl? I think the users would describe me as a funny outgoing but serious person and this is totally me irl.​
  4. Could you tell us something that most people here don’t know about you? I'm writing my own book :jenniesmug:
  5. Do you have any other interests outside of Kpop? I like diamond paintings, pop, some r&b, singing, and dancing​
thank you for the interview :)​

And now for our January User Of The Month!

@Jewel

You're well known and easily recognisable on forum, as well as a friendly face to all :) You were a clear contender for UOTM and we're proud to give thisaward to you :kittylove: Congats on being our first UOTM of 2023 :) Happy New Year <3

@Events Users
:pepecry1::pepecry2::sicacry::jenniecry::sakUwu::sanapray:

I'm literally so honored to be user of the month. I honestly didn't think I'd ever get it XD To be the first user of the month for 2023 is such a big deal and honestly, I nearly cried reading that I'm user of the month. TYSM :lovelycooky::rjbow::bigcatlove:

Mrs_Minatozaki

Sana's Wife
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:pepecry1::pepecry2::sicacry::jenniecry::sakUwu::sanapray:

I'm literally so honored to be user of the month. I honestly didn't think I'd ever get it XD To be the first user of the month for 2023 is such a big deal and honestly, I nearly cried reading that I'm user of the month. TYSM :lovelycooky::rjbow::bigcatlove:
You 100% deserve it, you’re an angel on here.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I gladly hand over the uotm title to fellow atiny @Jewel :shockedcover:

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Congratz to Jewel on being first 2023 KS UOTM!!! :bigcatlove: :saranghae:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread