User of the Month #September (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


This would say September on the banner, but we had to hide this special thread even from our graphics team. Apologies for that. :umjicry:

Anyway, this month we are going to go slightly different (selfish) route, and award one of the staff members as a User of the Month of September. She really outdid herself this month, working tirelessly to make KS a fun place for our anniversary, which made the working atmosphere even more pleasant. Of course, I am talking about one and only @Chlorine!

The forum staff saw the effort you put in making our anniversary special and we couldn't allow it to go unnoticed. Therefore, here are some messages from your own team:

chlorine...jungkookswife...kimtaehyung, all your usernames are so iconic, but nothing is as iconic as the name "suzan" :sanapray: I'll never forget how fun it was interacting with you when you dmed me on KPS for the event team application, and how you cheered with me when I got in. you were so sweet and so supporting 100% of the way, and that meant a lot to me. you really care about what you do, no matter what time, 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am, even 5am, you are always up, working hard on the event. the event vc we had for the anniversary event was early morning for you, and I was so amazed that you were up, doing the vc, even without talking. and you shone during the anniversary event. you were up so late, doing threads and taking care of everything even though you had a tough week. I appreciate that, your motivation, dedication, and hard work. you are a wonderful events leader, and I know we will do many many more events together. you deserve the world. thank you for being such a good leader, with lots of taste :sanapray: I hope the appreciation you get today brightens up your day. love you so much :nekolove:

Suzie-poo, you were so shy when you first entered events and I remember still the shock of you becoming the lead so soon but I'm really glad we made the decision as you are a very responsible and hard working person and you've made our events shine as well as helped us all out tremendously. I send you all the lub
:gift_heart:

Suzan
:sanapray:
Gosh. I don‘t even know where to begin with this and I can guarantee you this will be a mess
:wimwim:
You are such a dedicated person and it‘s so much fun working with you in events. You truely are an amazing leader and it‘s noticeable how much it all means to you and how much fun you have with being in Events. I remember seeing you around the forum before you joined staff and already liking you since you are such a positive and lovely person.
I defently hope we can continue working together for a long long time and that all the friendships will grow in events even more. You really deserve everything good Suzan and you defently are a fitting user of the month
:purple_heart:




:wimwim:
:yolk:
am I too cheesy in this appreciation?

Our amazing leader, even though we’re not that close I can say that you are a amazing, kind and a admirable person and event leader. The amount of time and passion you put into the events makes me admire you and I hope that everyone in the forum can know how you are amazing, hope we get to work with each other for a long time! Lots and lots and lots of love for our leader who deserves the user of the month :nekolove:

Hey Susan ❤ Congratulations for making User of the Month! You deserve this title more then anyone else here. I’m so sorry we tricked you but we wanted to make it a surprise. I hope you aren’t to mad about it
:sweat_smile:
. Anyways I just want to thank you for everything you have done . You do an amazing job as our event leader and it’s hard to think anyone else who could ever take your place. So you can never leave KPS, got it? Good. You’re such a sweet person, that even speaking to you make me smile . You’re also incredibly patient, like how can you deal with us children! As the Event Leader, you are our glue. You keep us organized and most importantly you keep us together . I want to thank you for allowing me to join this amazing family. You deserve so much more, but I hope this is enough for now. Thank you for being you Suzan, never change
:two_hearts:
. - Dreamer


Thank you suzan for your hard work and extreme dedication since you took over the position from panda, even though there is massive time difference between the events team and you, that have never stopped you from completing your events, i can never thank you enough for your hard work on this, thank you for being amazing and never ending drive to make kpopsource a fun and exciting place to be in. You definitely deserve this!

Suzie, thank you so much for your hard work. Every member of our staff, as well as our forum members, appreciate everything you have ever done for our community, and that must not go unnoticed. I am so happy I get the opportunity to work with someone like you, thank you for all the organisation provided, thank you for staying light-headed in stressful situations, thank you for all the voice chats and thank you for pulling all the strings in the Events team. You are an amazing team leader and I hope we will work together for a long, long time! Our latest event was a success because of you, and I cannot wait to work on the next one. Congratulations on winning User of the Month, you truly deserve it, even though we made you stay awake longer than you should and your sleeping pattern is definitely destroyed.
:wimwim:

Wear your crown proud until someone snatches it from you next month.

That would be all! Thank you so much Suzan for everything you do, I hope you now know how much we appreciate you!

Sidenote: User of the Month is usually done on 5th, but we had to do it before as a surprise! Don't worry, maruif, you still get to hold the crown for 1 day. We will officially switch the banner to Suzan tomorrow.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is so sweet! I wasn’t expecting this at all. I was actually going to make the draft for tomorrow’s thread right now 🤣

Thank you @Events and @Son Na Eun. This really made my day. It’s a pleasure working with all of you and I look forward to organising more events with you. I’m so glad to be part of this team. 💜💜
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
SUZAN WE LOB YOU :pepeheart: :nekolove:

flop mom :welp:
I’m so confused, wasn’t I your aunt? When did I become your mum? 😂
WE LOVE YOU SUZAN
And I love all of you!! :bigcatlove:

I have an exam tomorrow so my mood wasn’t the best today but this really made me feel so happy. Thank you all so much!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m so confused, wasn’t I your aunt? When did I become your mum? 😂

And I love all of you!! :bigcatlove:

I have an exam tomorrow so my mood wasn’t the best today but this really made me feel so happy. Thank you all so much!
I was just telling @notthatmarko because he put the spoiler "from my flop mom kuro" lol :wimwim:

WE LOVE YOU TOO :nekolove:
BEST EVENTS LEADER WITH AWESOME TASTE OFC
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well deserved :sanapray:
Lately I've gotten kinda busy and also burnt out from forums, I stuck to mostly lurking but the event brought me back fulltime again and it wouldn't be possible without everything @Chlorine has done to make it a success :maheart:
Your dedication is so admirable, and you were the best event organizer anyone could ask for.

Congratulations :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you deserve it :maheart: :nekolove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats :pikahappy:
You well-deserve it; when I realised you were staying up till 3am to run the anniversary events, even as just an onlooker I was impressed w/ur dedication, n knowing now u hv exams this week-wow.
N LMAO u hv to update the thread n post ur own name as September User of the Month, I find tat hilarious smh. But I believe ur humble n would find Irvin embarrassing smh. Which makes I think even more amusing n adorable(unless notthatmarko or other staff helps you do it instead.)
We KS lurkers/barely actives hardly deserve such a hard-working staff/events lead.
You deserve all the recognition n rewards there r in KS; does user of the month come with a cash prize or it's just prestige.
Anyway, I hope u enjoy being user of the month, it's yours even if there's no cash prize.(also just checked u ran/led/were in charge of Easter n Clash of prides event which I had so much fun participating in, so I'm more glad you r getting user of the mth.):pepeheart:[U shd hv got it much earlier like in April or May, you wuz robbed--oh there's wasn't any such thingthen; it only started in June, forget I said this last bit then.]:junweary:uh, just congratulations n thanks for being such an awesome events lead.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread