- Joined
- 25 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,009
- Reactions Received
- 3,554
- Location
- SHINee Academy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Emileh from AKP :( i love her
@Vikki bc I barely see her even though it seems everyone and the birds have
@ReadMyFanfic2 Donghai I know you're focusing on your studies, but plz come back when u can
Lulu_Key because she's a dumb dumb head who won't make an account EVEN THOUGH I pmmed her
@emanresu because when is that man ever on tbh
Rolex and all my other blinkies because I love them sm TT
Ihavemyownkey my whole MOTHER like wydd join the bright side and make an account (she's lowkey in the same boat as eman but she's a mom irl so I won't judge)
All my other iconic Shawols from the SHINee thread on AKP. Y'all are so wholesome and bootiful
Do you guys miss any users from other forums?
@Vikki bc I barely see her even though it seems everyone and the birds have
@ReadMyFanfic2 Donghai I know you're focusing on your studies, but plz come back when u can
Lulu_Key because she's a dumb dumb head who won't make an account EVEN THOUGH I pmmed her
@emanresu because when is that man ever on tbh
Rolex and all my other blinkies because I love them sm TT
Ihavemyownkey my whole MOTHER like wydd join the bright side and make an account (she's lowkey in the same boat as eman but she's a mom irl so I won't judge)
All my other iconic Shawols from the SHINee thread on AKP. Y'all are so wholesome and bootiful
Do you guys miss any users from other forums?