I always confuse @Pigeon with @KwonSoonYoung
Which users have interchangeable online personalities?
Discuss
Which users have interchangeable online personalities?
Discuss
And is one of them the same person who was LuhansGreenHair on AKP????
They are always multiplyingAnd is one of them the same person who was LuhansGreenHair on AKP????
It's like when you spill water on a Gremlin!They are always multiplying
@JungYoda is @Golden_Wishes’s clone
@Soulless_Senpai and @Ireneisbaee
Both tasteless
so u see where my confusion comes from
and
@Tir and @perhapz
Even after I worship Jennie@Soulless_Senpai and @Ireneisbaee
Both tasteless
so u see where my confusion comes from
and
@Tir and @perhapz
Stream 'On n On' Yangyang
Yoda and Goldie
Yup.Even after I worship Jennie![]()
趣味のないStream 'On n On' Yangyang
Yup.![]()
The amount of similarities @JungYoda and @Golden_Wishes have :hmm::hmm::hmm:
@JungYoda is @Golden_Wishes’s clone
@Golden_Wishes Stop copying me
Yoda and Goldie
I thought is was the other way around...@Golden_Wishes Stop copying me![]()
I got here first@Golden_Wishes Stop copying me![]()