V is for Riverdale (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I didn't watch Riverdale past Season 1, because, well, I much prefer not watching week to week with a show like Riverdale and when it came on Netflix I was not interested anymore... lol.. but if I never saw the first season this would not make me want to watch:


​

Veronica's platitudes and behavior is likely out of context in most of these clips, but... its got me rolling my eyes to the moon. :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
"Mob-splain"
Urgh

Yeah, I didn't watch past the first season either. My brain just would not engage it any further.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, I didn't watch past the first season either. My brain just would not engage it any further.
It's almost like soap operas for teens... The plot lines are ridiculous. Everyone reacts in the worst way imaginable.. I mean it could be said for Pretty Little Liars too, but I connected more with the characters so I could get through the weak parts.. Seeing clips from S4 of Riverdale on YT has got me feeling so turned off from the show though. lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread