Trading Various rares for trade (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm trying to get rid of some of my rares hopefully, here are what I have and what I'm looking for. :sanapray:

Have:
DC Dami Rare, f(x) Victoria Rare, G(I)-DLE Miyeon and Yuqi Rare
1637953603123.png
1637953612548.png
1637953663300.png
1638029182959.png


Looking for:
ACE Rares: Donghun, Wow
AleXa Rares: 1,2,3,4,5
Astro Rare: Eunwoo
Baekhyun Rares: 1,2,4
BAP Rares: Yongguk
Day6 Rares: Young K,Wonpil
Exo Rares: Kai, Chen, Baekhyun
SF9 Rares: Inseong, Youngbin, Jaeyoon, Dawon, Zuho, Rowoon, Taeyang, Hwiyoung, Chani
Stray Kids Rares: Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Felix
SuperM Rares: Taemin, Kai, Ten
Taemin Rare: 1,2,3,5
Treasure: Doyoung, Asahi
Treasure Rares: Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Yoshi, Junkyu, Mashiho, Asahi, Yedam, Haruto, Doyoung, Jeongwoo, Junghwan
 
Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm trying to get rid of some of my rares hopefully, here are what I have and what I'm looking for. :sanapray:

Have:
CLC Seunghee Rare, DC Dami Rare, f(x) Victoria and Amber Rare, G(I)-DLE Miyeon Rare
1637953603123.png
1637953612548.png
1637953663300.png


Looking for:
ACE Rares: Donghun, Wow, Jun
AleXa Rares: 1,2,3,4,5
Baekhyun Rares: 1,2,4
BAP Rares: Yongguk
Day6 Rares: Young K,Wonpil
Exo Rares: Kai, Chen, Baekhyun
SF9 Rares: Inseong, Youngbin, Jaeyoon, Dawon, Zuho, Rowoon, Taeyang, Hwiyoung, Chani
Stray Kids Rares: Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Felix
SuperM Rares: Baekhyun, Taemin, Kai, Ten
Treasure: Doyoung, Asahi
Treasure Rares: Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Yoshi, Junkyu, Mashiho, Asahi, Yedam, Haruto, Doyoung, Jeongwoo, Junghwan
Omg Seunghee:pandasad:
I'll keep a lookout for those rares:pepelook::maheart:

Still haven't gotten my weekly:pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg Seunghee:pandasad:
I'll keep a lookout for those rares:pepelook::maheart:

Still haven't gotten my weekly:pepesmug:
Hopefully you pull one I need then :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Vikki, do u want A.C.E. jun rare for ur CLC Seunghee Rare? If ur ok with it, u could post it n ill agree-or we could discuss it if u want to trade sth else or decline.thnx, vikki.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Vikki, do u want A.C.E. jun rare for ur CLC Seunghee Rare? If ur ok with it, u could post it n ill agree-or we could discuss it if u want to trade sth else or decline.thnx, vikki.
Yes I would, I'll go post it :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yes I would, I'll go post it :sanapray:
Thnx much vikki.
Omg Seunghee:pandasad:
I'll keep a lookout for those rares:pepelook::maheart:

Still haven't gotten my weekly:pepesmug:
Lit, im open to trading my CLC Rares if u get sth im looking for, currently Rose 3-5 rares, Jessica snsd rare ; more l8r.FYI.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Thnx much vikki.

Lit, im open to trading my CLC Rares if u get sth im looking for, currently Rose 3-5 rares, Jessica snsd rare ; more l8r.FYI.
Tbh I don't think I'd trade a new batch rare for a CLC rare rn:yolk:
If you get an Exo rare, Seventeen rare (minus Wonwoo), or a Lee Hi rare (minus 4) and I get a Rose you don't have I wouldn't mind trading:llama_squish:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Tbh I don't think I'd trade a new batch rare for a CLC rare rn:yolk:
If you get an Exo rare, Seventeen rare (minus Wonwoo), or a Lee Hi rare (minus 4) and I get a Rose you don't have I wouldn't mind trading:llama_squish:
Tats fine, lemme know if we get sth te other wants if tat happens.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread