- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
hes fluent in english thoughI've said this before and I'll say it again.
Why tf would a chinese guy be aware of english racial slurs and what is and isn't acceptable with them.
Fuck I never knew saying the word even when covering songs wasn't fine until I saw kpop idols get shit over it.
I've considered myself fluent in english since I was like 14, still wasn't aware of english racial slurshes fluent in english though
i just don't understand because even if he thought it was just another curse word, idols don't curse 👀I've considered myself fluent in english since I was like 14, still wasn't aware of english racial slurs
bcs you know..... in lessons topics like swearwords and slurs aren't really covered and unless he was REALLY interested in shiz like politics or the racial divide in america.... how would he be aware?
Well, I'll admit, he prolly is AWARE that the word exists, but the rules surrounding it or that people will get mad over you even saying it when singing the lyrics of the song? Yeah I can totally see him not being aware that it isn't alright.
I wasn't aware of it being "problematic" until like I said, I saw ppl getting mad at kpop idols over it! I was aware it was a "bad word" so to say, but not anything beyond that.
It is one thing to know the word exists and another to know the history behind it and in what cases it is or isn't fine. like recently another idol I think mouthed it along and in her response said that she didn't know how bad it was and thought it was just a swearword similar to "fuck" or "shit"
They do though? When covering songs?i just don't understand because even if he thought it was just another curse word, idols don't curse 👀
rarely tbh. they should be allowed to curse if they want to but i've rarely seen itThey do though? When covering songs?
like NCT's Renjun said fuck in his fools cover with his whole chest.
like have you srsly never heard an idol curse in a cover before? Not to mention he wasn't even doing a proper cover and more like mumbling along.
Well yeah, they do usually keep a clean image, but like..... the man is just mumbling along to a song in this. I can totally understand him not being aware of that not being alright.rarely tbh. they should be allowed to curse if they want to but i've rarely seen it
idk, i'm just waiting for an apology, that's what makes or breaks itWell yeah, they do usually keep a clean image, but like..... the man is just mumbling along to a song in this. I can totally understand him not being aware of that not being alright.
I mean..... even if you want an apology, don't be mad at the idol over this, it isn't as if the idol themselves decides if they will post an apology or not.idk, i'm just waiting for an apology, that's what makes or breaks it
no i'm just saying if he refuses to apologize or something, i can't stan someone like thatI mean..... even if you want an apology, don't be mad at the idol over this, it isn't as if the idol themselves decides if they will post an apology or not.
Not to mention even if there IS an apology there is like a 99% probability that it is just written by the company.
But like..... how would you know it is HIM who is refusing to apologize?no i'm just saying if he refuses to apologize or something, i can't stan someone like that
He states "I refuse to apologize since i did nothing wrong"But like..... how would you know it is HIM who is refusing to apologize?
have you ever seen an idol release a statement like that?He states "I refuse to apologize since i did nothing wrong"
I mean like the whole iLuv thinghave you ever seen an idol release a statement like that?
btw this be a serious question
that seems.... yeah....I mean like the whole iLuv thing
finally someone who thinks lolWhy tf would a chinese guy be aware of english racial slurs and what is and isn't acceptable with them.
He should have not done this. They're gonna make a comeback.