- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
oh a lot of people want her nvm LMAOwould you take wonho? unless someone else wants her
wait I have literally thought you have that card.What about my offer lol
I´m honestly as surprised as you are :Doh a lot of people want her nvm LMAO
😩😩wait I have literally thought you have that card.
I´m puzzled I usually trade for any card people want to get rid off these days but @mysteric has Jongho so I don´t know now. I can´t decide for life :D.
hope you get a lovely card for herI´m honestly as surprised as you are :D
what do you do when people fight for your card? omg, I´ve thought it would be exciting :D. it´s not, how can I clone this to give it to everyone :Dhope you get a lovely card for her![]()
i suggest trading her to someone that will keep her ^^ if you have trouble decidingwhat do you do when people fight for your card? omg, I´ve thought it would be exciting :D. it´s not, how can I clone this to give it to everyone :D
don´t worry! he´ll be traded!still have San
aww that’s so sweet of youdon´t worry! he´ll be traded!
but I´ll wait for @Peachy_Tae and whether I could get Suga from her for @Wingfrost
somehow that would make my day.
I swear I will give up several cards for this and not complain a second :D. pinky promise :D
oh but if you want to trade San, I think there are several people who stan Ateez why are they not all fighting for him I don´t understand. maybe they are just waiting for their cards? San is so awesome!aww that’s so sweet of you![]()
I honestly don’t know. no one seems to trade much their valentines cards. people seem to have other priorities so they seem to look at what they could possibly get.oh but if you want to trade San, I think there are several people who stan Ateez why are they not all fighting for him I don´t understand. maybe they are just waiting for their cards? San is so awesome!
I honestly thought people would be more interested that´s why I didn´t take him, but I´ll come for him if no one does, I mean ... I really love Ateez, I am just ok with having the normal cards, but it´s a sin just to leave them like that :D.I honestly don’t know. no one seems to trade much their valentines cards. people seem to have other priorities so they seem to look at what they could possibly get.