New MV VCHA - "Y.O.Universe" (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,129
Reactions Received
98,927
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,765
Ship
Wreck
It's the company's way of giving a nod to Stray Kids without being too obvious.

3racha
Danceracha
Vocalracha
VCHA

Notice a pattern? Sure, it could just be a coincidence, and it most likely is, but come on, let me be delusional. The V probably stands for victory or something cheesy like that knowing how JYP is and the fact that he supposedly came up with the group name.



[Yes, I know it does mean shine, but I like my meaning better.]
you and @MK3AMDELULUERA can be twins :sakUwu:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,129
Reactions Received
98,927
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,765
Ship
Wreck
Even I'm concerned with how well I know his logic. Thank you! I like it too, it helps me cope with the name better. Even the girls don't really like it, you can tell in the video. I'm just crossing my fingers that their future fandom name is better.
I actually got used to it after one day.. I think its not so bad :kirbypop:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Do they already have official positions?? :passcodea:

I saw someone today say that Lexus was the leader...that really surprised me, as I was sure Camilia will be leader
Just leader and maknae are determined
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread