- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,129
- Reactions Received
- 98,927
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,765
- Ship
- Wreck
you did not even watch the finale episodeWhat does VCHA mean?!
you did not even watch the finale episodeWhat does VCHA mean?!
they really were!! I'm watching the performance nonstop, I like it better than the M/V actuallyOMFG, they debuted on Music bank tonight! They were amazing!!!!!!!!!!![]()
you and @MK3AMDELULUERA can be twinsIt's the company's way of giving a nod to Stray Kids without being too obvious.
3racha
Danceracha
Vocalracha
VCHA
Notice a pattern? Sure, it could just be a coincidence, and it most likely is, but come on, let me be delusional. The V probably stands for victory or something cheesy like that knowing how JYP is and the fact that he supposedly came up with the group name.
[Yes, I know it does mean shine, but I like my meaning better.]
I actually got used to it after one day.. I think its not so badEven I'm concerned with how well I know his logic. Thank you! I like it too, it helps me cope with the name better. Even the girls don't really like it, you can tell in the video. I'm just crossing my fingers that their future fandom name is better.
Do they already have official positions??That would be Savanna and Lexus![]()
Nope, not yet. I finished last week's episode last night.you did not even watch the finale episode![]()
huh?you and @MK3AMDELULUERA can be twins![]()
lazyNope, not yet. I finished last week's episode last night.
DELULU TO THE MAX!!!!huh?
I thought we already were.you and @MK3AMDELULUERA can be twins![]()
Some of us work for a living and then have to things like cut laws and tree's. Pick up dog poop. Remodel houses...lazy![]()
Just leader and maknae are determinedDo they already have official positions??
I saw someone today say that Lexus was the leader...that really surprised me, as I was sure Camilia will be leader
Kaylee fought hard to be Maknae. That cuteness is an act!Just leader and maknae are determined
Kaylee fought hard to be Maknae. That cuteness is an act!![]()
You never have such concerns when calling Moguri lazy!!Some of us work for a living and then have to things like cut laws and tree's. Pick up dog poop. Remodel houses...
Is there something offical on this?Just leader and maknae are determined
Because your just lazy.... and a cat.You never have such concerns when calling Moguri lazy!!![]()
YESS MY TWIN CHANNIE <33I thought we already were.