New MV VCHA - "Y.O.Universe" (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This is perfect, I love it so much! I REALLY regret not watching the survival show as it aired, but oh well, maybe I'll get around to it soon. I listened to all three of their songs and they're all incredible. Having them all in all English was the right decision. Whoever is in the rap line and does the rapping does great and I'm sure 3racha are proud of them. Anyway, back to the group. They all seem talented and pretty (KG looks drop dead gorgeous, I'm so jealous), none of them look concerningly young and there hasn't been too much public backlash about their ages so despite not knowing exactly how old they are, I'm sure it's probably fine. The music video looks stunning and I've seen people say that it showcases their journey well. I am not sure quite yet if I'll stan them or not, but I'm considering it and at the very least willl definitely keep up with them from time to time and check out their new music.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What does VCHA mean?!
It's the company's way of giving a nod to Stray Kids without being too obvious.

3racha
Danceracha
Vocalracha
VCHA

Notice a pattern? Sure, it could just be a coincidence, and it most likely is, but come on, let me be delusional. The V probably stands for victory or something cheesy like that knowing how JYP is and the fact that he supposedly came up with the group name.



[Yes, I know it does mean shine, but I like my meaning better.]
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
It's the company's way of giving a nod to Stray Kids without being too obvious.

3racha
Danceracha
Vocalracha
VCHA

Notice a pattern? Sure, it could just be a coincidence, and it most likely is, but come on, let me be delusional. The V probably stands for victory or something cheesy like that knowing how JYP is and the fact that he supposedly came up with the group name.



[Yes, I know it does mean shine, but I like my meaning better.]
You seem to know how a guy who wears plastic pants thinks pretty well. :sanathink: I like your explanation a lot.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You seem to know how a guy who wears plastic pants thinks pretty well. :sanathink: I like your explanation a lot.
Even I'm concerned with how well I know his logic. Thank you! I like it too, it helps me cope with the name better. Even the girls don't really like it, you can tell in the video. I'm just crossing my fingers that their future fandom name is better.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Even I'm concerned with how well I know his logic. Thank you! I like it too, it helps me cope with the name better. Even the girls don't really like it, you can tell in the video. I'm just crossing my fingers that their future fandom name is better.
Considering how many jyp fandom names are related to the group name it's not looking good....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread