TV Very underrated kdramas ? (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Circle :shakebell: Circle is the only kdrama I have ever liked and I've watched a few
already on my list, thanks for the recommendation
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
already on my list, thanks for the recommendation
It’s great if you like sci fi especially which I do :sanapray: Its a great show either way but especially then
 
  • Like
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
It’s great if you like sci fi especially which I do :sanapray: Its a great show either way but especially then
yeah I really like sci fi will definitely check it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I really enjoyed We Best Love: No. 1 For You but normally don't run into others who have also seen it. I think there's a lack of accessibility with it
 
  • Like
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I really enjoyed We Best Love: No. 1 For You but normally don't run into others who have also seen it. I think there's a lack of accessibility with it
I never watched TDramas Maybe in the future
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I think whatever site it's subbed on is hidden behind a paywall so you might have to daily motion it ^^
don't worry I have my sites :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread