already on my list, thanks for the recommendationCircleCircle is the only kdrama I have ever liked and I've watched a few
It’s great if you like sci fi especially which I doalready on my list, thanks for the recommendation
yeah I really like sci fi will definitely check itIt’s great if you like sci fi especially which I doIts a great show either way but especially then
I never watched TDramas Maybe in the futureI really enjoyed We Best Love: No. 1 For You but normally don't run into others who have also seen it. I think there's a lack of accessibility with it
I think whatever site it's subbed on is hidden behind a paywall so you might have to daily motion it ^^I never watched TDramas Maybe in the future
don't worry I have my sitesI think whatever site it's subbed on is hidden behind a paywall so you might have to daily motion it ^^