Victon's Hanse says idols get paid $36 per music show appearance (2 Viewers)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm surprised they even get paid at all and I heard that don't companies pay to be on certain music shows in regards to all the sets and designs and costumes and so forth
I'm with you, kinda shocked they get paid for it at all. I'm also not shocked companies have to pay to promote in the shows too.
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
I'm with you, kinda shocked they get paid for it at all. I'm also not shocked companies have to pay to promote in the shows too.
maybe it's some kind of min wage laws or something????

but to me kpop is the ultimate commission based job - you only get paid as much as you bring in lol
be like NJ and they got what (according to the allegations) $5m US per person
be less successful or nugu - sorry you're out of a job (and not only that you get a debt lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
maybe it's some kind of min wage laws or something????

but to me kpop is the ultimate commission based job - you only get paid as much as you bring in lol
be like NJ and they got what (according to the allegations) $5m US per person
be less successful or nugu - sorry you're out of a job (and not only that you get a debt lol)
Get to work slaves! :wip::angrycat:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It has to at least depend on how popular you are
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm surprised they even get paid at all and I heard that don't companies pay to be on certain music shows in regards to all the sets and designs and costumes and so forth
Same i thought the shows were a net loss. a promotional expense.
since teh acts are contract/salaried.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Same i thought the shows were a net loss. a promotional expense.
since teh acts are contract/salaried.
I wonder if it's even possible to have a salaried contract in kpop as an idol since to me (like I said to the panda) kpop idols are the epitomy of a commission based job - the more you sell/chart/tour etc etc the more income you get
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I wonder if it's even possible to have a salaried contract in kpop as an idol since to me (like I said to the panda) kpop idols are the epitomy of a commission based job - the more you sell/chart/tour etc etc the more income you get
i seem to remember snsd each getting a rummored million dollar contract.
and there are the rumors of 10+ for each of the bp girls.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
i seem to remember snsd each getting a rummored million dollar contract.
and there are the rumors of 10+ for each of the bp girls.
as an upfront payment or bonus I can understand but I highly doubt any of them are getting a weekly/monthly wage so to speak lol
maybe some groups gets an allowance (like an advance of sorts) until they do an account at the end of a quarter/6 months/year???
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread