News Victon's Heo Chan is caught drunk driving + will suspend group and individual activities from today (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if this means he's leaving the group or he's just going on hiatus/temporary suspension but either way it's a bad situation. Fellow Alices I'm so sorry and I sincerely hope that no one got hurt in the incident :nekosweat::pepecry1:



Papago Rough Translation

Screenshot_20220922-041430.png




@Alice
 
Last edited:

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh nooo, i just know he will be cancelled, I hope he takes time to think and repent
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Another idol making an idiotic decision that could’ve potentially killed or injured someone
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread