Comeback VICTORIA - VICTORIA COMEBACK THREAD (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Lot of stuff to unpack here.
Don't have a Weibo so I'm hoping I got everything,

(NEW) PLATFORMS
VICTORIASONG STUDIO (YOUTUBE)
Weibo

ALBUM COVER


CONCEPT PHOTOS
GROWTH


CONTRAST AND EQUILIBRIUM


TIME FUTURE AND TIME PAST



REVIVAL AND CONFLICT


TEASERS

2ND SET OF TEASERS


VIDEO TEASER



TRACKLIST

1. Good Stuff
2. Up to me (TITLE
3. 怀念 (Miss)
4. I Miss You
5. Perfect Liar
6. Blame On You (ENG)
7. 官能支配 (functional disposable)
8. 对角线 (Diagonal)
9. Broken Wings (ENG)
10.屋顶着火 (Roof on Fire)

3 English songs & 7 Chinese songs
(Betting Good Stuff is the 3rd)

HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY


TAGS

​
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm hoping it'll be released to international platforms but fans have been have some...issues with her Studio to the point where I'm not sure if I can count on it.

Already sold 150K on QQ music and certified platinum
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg queen victoria will be back
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Oh I didn't realize there would be no physical release. That's disappointing.

But besides that this is great news that Victoria is still Empress of China.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
How we get the actual album idk🤷🏾‍♀️
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have full album uploaded to a drive if anyone wants it.
Normally I don't do this but I have no idea when or even if her studio will make it available for international fans
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have full album uploaded to a drive if anyone wants it.
Normally I don't do this but I have no idea when or even if her studio will make it available for international fans
The album should now be available on all streaming platforms worldwide
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread