- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
EXO :
Love me right
Monster
Eldorado
Miracle in december
Growl
Winner :
Don’t flirt
Island
Really Really
Sentimental
Empty
BTS :
The truth untold
I need U
Spring days
Fake love
Danger
And for the others groups that I don’t stan but that I love :
Shinee Sherlock
Awake Target
Killing me Ikon
Big Bang If you
Please don’t be sad Highlight
Love me right
Monster
Eldorado
Miracle in december
Growl
Winner :
Don’t flirt
Island
Really Really
Sentimental
Empty
BTS :
The truth untold
I need U
Spring days
Fake love
Danger
And for the others groups that I don’t stan but that I love :
Shinee Sherlock
Awake Target
Killing me Ikon
Big Bang If you
Please don’t be sad Highlight