Traded VIVIZ Eunha April Fools (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck

Looking for (april fools) NUEST Minhyun, Aron, JR or CHOBOM Chorong/Bomi

I will consider Lee Hi offers for my wifey. Just offer anything and I'll let you know.
@RandAlThor @Abeamus you two need/want ?
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck

Looking for (april fools) NUEST Minhyun, Aron, JR or CHOBOM Chobom/Bomi

I will consider Lee Hi offers for my wifey. Just offer anything and I'll let you know.
@RandAlThor @Abeamus you two need/want ?
I am but all I got is Cravity, Ten & Yangyang and Akmu Suhyun at the moment
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread