Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,670 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 31 January 2023 #1 @Buddy Reactions: OnlyCalB, Selfmate, centen and 3 others
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 31 January 2023 #2 I WANNA LISTEN Reactions: RandAlThor
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,279 Reactions Received 59,336 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,520 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 31 January 2023 #3 uuhmmm... yeaah this isn't for me. they look gorgeous tho Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,662 Reactions Received 93,476 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,317 Fandom WizSoneLuv 1 February 2023 #4 I like the suits. i feel sick to day so no snap judgements.
Tiaramitsu Joined 6 January 2023 Messages 2,510 Reactions Received 2,238 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,581 Fandom NCT & GGs Gender Female 1 February 2023 #5 Hmm im a bit disappointed like it needs more omph Girls look absolutely gorgeous tho
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,556 Reactions Received 18,230 Cards View Profile KS Coins 133,203 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 February 2023 #6 I like the overall tone of the song, but I wish there was a bit more oomph to the chorus. It's almost there, but not quite.
I like the overall tone of the song, but I wish there was a bit more oomph to the chorus. It's almost there, but not quite.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,491 Reactions Received 55,286 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,971 1 February 2023 #7 I gave it a listen and it's not my cup of tea