TV [ VIXX N ] Children of Nobody - Behind the Scenes (1 Viewer)

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Just wanted to share this post about VIXX’s N behind the scenes for “Children of Nobody “
It includes lots of beautiful pictures of behind the scenes content.
Click the links for information about the drama.

Sharing some of my favorite pictures from the post. Hopefully it is in the right section :)​

2654E1CD-FBA5-4069-855E-16951634F58D.jpeg
2994E8A7-9771-416E-826D-39E6ED3532A2.jpeg
654BF374-B2A7-4036-A86A-7057A10FF9B7.jpeg
6B9EF989-931B-4412-919F-F1D5B3106A9E.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
He looks so amazing I can't stand it :llama_BLEED:

I've been meaning to watch the drama with @Discipline but she's just keeps holding me back :llama_tea:
I wanted to tag you in this but I didnt know if you wanted me to lol
I want to watch it too!
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The previews I saw all looked so good and feel free to tag me in anything N or Vixx related :llama_uwu:
Sounds like a date
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neckologist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread