VIXX N new drama? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
My ult is employed? I think? We don't know for sure.



I am so excited to see Hakyeon again. It feels like so long ago when he starred in Tomorrow.

On another note, my VIXX 10th anniversary goods should be shipping to me soon. I am so excited and can't wait.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I might watch..
I am so excited to see Hakyeon again. It feels like so long ago when he starred in Tomorrow.
But wasn't he in Bad and Crazy last year?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread