Group ⭐VIXX Official Thread ⭐Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis ⭐ (1 Viewer)

Who is your VIXX bias?

  • N

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Leo

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Ken

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Ravi

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Hongbin

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Hyuk

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I can't choose

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • OT6

    Votes: 4 16.7%

  • Total voters
    24

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
E7556C1E-1F9A-4BFA-BC39-902F10AF328A.jpeg
Can he just...*fans self*
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Attachments

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hyuks voice is beautiful, I am very excited.
I remember when he did the JB cover and I was like “ I like this better than the original”
​
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I knew this was coming soon, but I'm still going to miss him so much :yolk:
​

VIXX’s N has officially announced his plans to enlist in the military this spring.

On January 26, N revealed in a message on his official fan cafe that he would be enlisting on March 4. The idol-turned-actor wrote, “On January 1, 2019, Cha Hakyeon [N’s given name] received notice that he will be enlisting in the army as an active-duty soldier on March 4.”

He added, “Although you may be surprised or startled by the sudden news, I think it will be a great source of strength to me if you quietly cheer me on, just as you have done up until now.”

N will be enlisting as a member of the military band alongside SHINee’s Key, who confirmed the day before that he would also be enlisting on March 4.

Prior to his enlistment, N will be participating in VIXX’s upcoming fan meeting on January 27, and he will also be holding a series of solo fan meetings in Seoul, Osaka, and Tokyo this February.

We wish N all the best during his upcoming service!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread