Group ⭐VIXX Official Thread ⭐Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis ⭐ (1 Viewer)

Who is your VIXX bias?

  • N

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Leo

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Ken

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Ravi

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Hongbin

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Hyuk

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I can't choose

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • OT6

    Votes: 4 16.7%

  • Total voters
    24

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
oh, I didn't know we had a vixx thread, defintely watching this thread
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I can't believe its's finally time for him to go, I'm going to miss him so much even though I know he'll be back in no time :pepecry2:



​
I MISS HIM ALREADY ARGH
All my starlight moots on twitter are depressed
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Ravi for Vogue Korea


Hongbin will be releasing an OST


I will try to become more active here. I recently started a new twitter account, & I hope to be more in touch with idols now rather than fan accounts.
Also I hope this thread can become boppin one day :pepeheart:
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ravi for Vogue Korea


Hongbin will be releasing an OST


I will try to become more active here. I recently started a new twitter account, & I hope to be more in touch with idols now rather than fan accounts.
Also I hope this thread can become boppin one day :pepeheart:
I should probably post in here more often too :maheart:

Sometimes I just forget to update on something :llama_eyes:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I should probably post in here more often too :maheart:

Sometimes I just forget to update on something :llama_eyes:
Most of the time I am on Twitter is when I'm not at home... and ain't no way am I about to go mobile for forums.
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
​

VIXX’s Ravi and GFRIEND’s Eunha will be featuring in a song together!

On March 25, both idols revealed a spoiler for their “2019 Pepsi K-pop Collaboration” project through their individual Naver V Live accounts.

Ravi said, “I wrote the verse for the new song ‘Blossom’ myself, and I tried to make it sweet.” He also mentioned the music video and commented, “I star as an art teacher in the spring-like video. Please look forward to seeing my sweet and gentle acting.”

Eunha sang a snippet of the song and shared, “‘Blossom’ is a refreshing, spring-like song that makes you feel passionate about loving someone.” She will be acting as a part-time worker at a hamburger restaurant in the music video.

The “2019 Pepsi K-pop Collaboration” project drew keen attention from fans as Ravi, Eunha, and GroovyRoom have been chosen to participate in it. The spring episode, which is the first project, is called “FOR THE LOVE OF IT,” which means don’t hesitate to move on to what you love.

The song “Blossom” revolves around challenging for what you love, and Ravi and Eunha will show amazing chemistry in both the song and music video.

Are you excited for their collaboration?
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

​

N’s act of charity has come to light!

On March 30, the Seungil Hope Foundation wrote on its official Instagram, “As he enlisted in the military, VIXX member N donated 6.7 million won (approximately $5,900) through Happy Bean for the construction of an ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) Care Hospital.”

The organization continued, “He donated without a word, so we’re not sure if it’s okay to announce this… We are the Seungil Hope Foundation that wants to boast about this because we’re so thankful. [The foundation] will also pray for [N’s] healthy military life. Thank you! VIXX N~”
​


He previously participated in a Happy Bean campaign with Habitat for Humanity to increase awareness for the organization, which builds houses for those in need, and encourage people to donate.

N enlisted on March 4 and will be assigned to a unit to serve in the military band after completing basic military training.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread